Subject: Collapsible 50's
From: chmilar@netcom.com (Michael Chmilar)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 09:21:26 -0800 (PST)

I am considering buying a collapsible 50mm for my M3. So far, I have
seen the new Elmar f2.8, and an older Summicron f2.0.

I would like to find out what collapsible 50's are available, what the
history of them is, and what your opinions are concerning their
optical quality, ease of use, etc.

My goal is: Instead of buying a P&S camera, getting a collapsible lens
and MR meter for my M3, in order to make it self-contained and fairly
compact to carry. I assume that the picture quality will outshine most
P&S cameras.

- --
Hey you kids, get out of that Jello tree!

Michael Chmilar   chmilar@netcom.com