Subject: most used lenses
From: Thomas Anderson <tlanders@mail.wiscnet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 09:56:47 -0600

       Most used Leica bayonet series lenses
             Here are the Summicron lenses that I carry and shoot.  (Been a
longtime Leica collector and have parked many lenses in storage)  I'd sooner
shoot pictures of people than any other subject.  TriX and PMC (both 320asa)
are the films that best suit my eye and my mental light meter.

                1. 90/2.0   ( one of the light weight modern versions)
                2. 35/2.0   ( a well worn early version)
                3. 50/2.0   ( rigid chrome early version)

        By the way...  here's a screw mount lens that I often use on screw
mount bodies. Problematic lens but a nice performer. Common as pop-corn.
                1. 50/2 summitar

        Note. I only use Leica rangefinders for fun.  Don't own or collect
Leica SLR equipment. Shoot a wedding or two a month but only use medium format.

        Tom Anderson