Subject: Re: Your most used lens
From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 21:40:44 +0000

In article <327512BE.273B@pi.net>, Bert Keuken <bert.keuken@pi.net>
writes
>I'd like to know what your most used lens is.

For the M system, in order of use frequency;

50mm f2 Summicron (was rigid type 4, now screw collapsible version)
50mm f1.4 (was Summarit, now Summilux)
35mm f2 current
28mm f2.8 third version (this makes my semi-pocketable landsape outfit
on an M6)
90mm Tele Elmarit
90mm f4 Elmar uncoated screw lens- for moody portraits & landscapes

then lagging some way behind;

50mm f2.8 Elmar current model (this seems like a really good lens- I
just wish I used it more- oh dear I should probably sell it)
50mm f2.8 Elmar 1959 version
Russian 35mm f2 screw lens
Russian 20mm f5.6 screw lens
Russian 85mm f2 screw lens

Recent additions that I haven't tried out yet;
Canon 35mm f2 screw lens
Nikon 85mm f2 screw lens
135mm f4 Elmar
- --