Subject: Re: Leica Intro SLR Choice
From: "Kevin Mayer" <kmayer@bearcreeknet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 12:09:52 -0800

Hi Dave,

I noticed your posting on the Leica list. I was in a similar position to
you, and was fortunate enough to inherit my fathers R-4. I am now enamored
enough with Leica equipement and lens's that I have ordered a new R-8 and
will be selling the R-4 (as well as all my Canon EOS stuff). The Leica is
in excellent condition with no scratches or abuse. It was just serviced by
Leica six months ago and all specifications checked and adjusted. I have
not yet posted it for sale on any newsgoups, but will be selling it for
$450.00. If you are interested, or just have questions, let me know.

Kevin