Subject: Re: leica on tv and record covers
From: bert.keuken@pi.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 20:49:14 +0100

Paul Winkfield wrote:

> Hi all, next to buying & using my Leicas, i enjoy seeing them used IN
> pictures or movies. The following will list a few I have found, can any
> members of LUG add to my list?

Just thought of another two.

Roy Scheider in "Somebody Has to Shoot the Picture" uses a chrome M4 (I
believe). There's a very odd sound dubbing in this film, the shutter
noise is very audible and the Leica has got an internal motordrive!

In Robert Altman's "Pret-a-Porter / Ready to Wear" there's a female
photographer with a chrome Leica R7.

Bert