Subject: Re: leica on tv and record covers
From: Paul Winkfield <paul@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 00:37:55 -0500 (EST)

> I know I've spotted lots of others but I can't remember.  The real question
> might be- How many people think you are crazy for pointing out Leicas (or
> high end audio equipment or...) in movies, on TV, etc?  ;-)  My wife thinks
> I am crazy.
>
> Michael Bell
> MBell@mail.utexas.edu

All my girlfriends thought i was a crazed photog, but they loved the
pics my Leica help create of them;) I used to drive my mom nuts when I
pointed out Shelby Cobra/Mustangs(I was 10 or so then...guess some kids
never grow up:)

Thanks to all for input to this thread! keep it comming! I just brought a
new CD by a group i think is called SUN(just missplaced it) the cover
have a woman with a M3 pointing at you. Nice music also! folksy country/rock.
I never heard of the group before, I picked it because of the Leica!

<paul>
The Ms prove less is more,
compare style to F4