Subject: Okay, Guys, A LUG FAQ It Shall Be
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 13:54:26 -0500

Thanks, everyone, for volunteering me.  As if family illness and running
another Mailing List weren't enough.  Sheesh.

Fine.  I need someone or someones to generate the following:

a)      a listing of the various Leica TM models with dates of
production and quantities, where known
b)      a listing of the various Leica M models with dates of
production and quantities, where known
c)      a listing of the various Leica TM lenses with dates of
production and quantities, where known
d)      a listing of the various Leica M lenses with dates of
production and quantities, where known
e)      a listing of the various PLOOT and Visoflex models, lenses,
and accessories with dates of production and                 quantities,
where known
f)      a listing of other Leica TM accessories with dates of
production and quantities, where known
g)      a listing of other Leica M accessories with dates of
production and quantities, where known

We don't need anything elaborate, just something along the following lines:

PLOOT   original reflex housing, two models, one with attached
vertical VF (1936 to 1940) and the second (1940 - 1948) with a
removeable VF, a vertical POOIM and a 5X right-angle PAMOO         with
reversed field.  Production was approximately 3,000 for         the first
version and possibly as many as 7,000 for the         second.  (Note that
the Visoflex I had a separate serial         number sequence.)

You folks generate it, I'll maintain it.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!