Subject: Re: 32X WW Okular
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 12:09:07 -0500

At 08:55 AM 11/7/96 -0600, John Huntsberger wrote:

>Now, do you happen to know the angle of view compared to the vario >set at
approximately 32?  I have both.

No, save that the 32WW is a lot wider:  I've not measured it by star-drift
yet.  I called Niels Thorsen at Leica and asked him what the FOV was:  he
said 'enough', then laughed, as Leica has sent them no information at all on
this ocular and only a very few examples (I doubt if they've imported 250
yet -- you and I are quite fortunate!)

And there's nothing on their Web Page save for bare mention of the lens.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!