Subject: what would an M7 have?
From: Paul Winkfield <paul@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 01:29:07 -0500 (EST)

geee guys...my needs is very simple(like the M6) I just want a self timer
put back! I must carry my M3 if I want to be in picture! Okay, I'll bow
to the techno types... I would like a multi colored LED like the Pentax
MX had, that way I'd know my half and full over/under stops. Now that
Leica owns Minox, they can perhaps put the ML meter/shutter system inside
the auto exposure M7 without problems(duh!)
<paul>
In my hood, Leica is pronounced,Lee-Kia!:-)