Subject: Re: Why A Leica M
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 17:12:35 -0700 (MST)

>> Feel better now, Oddmund?
>> --
>> Roger Beamon

>Well, I feel good now. I feel good quite often, unless when I am
>thinking about how the world is going. I should like to do more in order
>to expose the injustice and the lies, and to show the disastrous
>consequences of the wstern/northern expansion, imperialism and cynism.

Now we're getting somewhere, Oddmund. Keep on posting. Tell us more about
the cynicism, inperialism and expansion of those that you seem to despise so.

Keep in mind, though, that they're responsible for the very cameras that you
enjoy, and the films that you *choose* to use.
- --
Roger Beamon
            Naturalist & Photographer
            Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum