Subject: Re: Leitz M6 vs. Leica M6
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 20:31:16 -0700 (MST)

>mine came with a white "CE" sticker applied underneath the clear plastic
>protection covering the bottom plate. I removed both the clear plastic and
>the "CE" and much prefer it that way.

I've kept the plastic "undercoating" and have noticed that it seems to serve
a purpose in protecting the camera when it slides across the outdoor cement
tables at the local cafe. Also, has anyone compared the nice nylon straps
that they are shipping with the M6 to the previous strap. The fasteners are
much more secure and the nylon is the softest I've ever felt. Seems petty,
but wear one for a few hours and you'll see what I mean.

ben