Subject: Re: Light, portable camera
From: creadick@nando.net (Nowell & Jennifer Creadick)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 23:21:31 -0500 (EST)

Has anyone compared and has comments on the pluses and minuses of the
Minilux versus the Rollei efforts?   The new Prego 90 looks interesting.
Are their lenses glass and of Rollei/Zeiss quality in peoples experience?
I would like to speak again in favor of the Minox as the smallest,
lightest, sharpest shooting little camera I know.  Several images I have
with an old GT or EL  rival any I have ever gotten with any system.

Chapel Hill, NC

Although love may fail, courtesy should prevail.