Subject: Re: Contax, Minox, Rollei, Konica
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:34:15 -0800 (PST)

At 08:42 PM 21/11/96 +0900, you wrote:

  >>But you can't
  >>read what is never posted due to an overly-restrictive
  >>subject matter policy.

          >Chuck

         Absolutely agree.  I enjoy all the diversions.  It all gets
         back to Leica eventually.

          Adrian Tanovic
          Tokyo

Sorry guys - but I am bothered by the fact that those who are most ardently
trying to restrict this list to "all things Leica" appear to really want to
restrict it to "all things Leica-M".  Little discussion on R series, or
minis (until this recent thread) is seen or encouraged.

Yet some of us do have other-than-M Leicas, are *very* happy with them, and
they take fine photographs.

Count me in total agreement with Chuck and Adrian.

David Young
Victoria, B.C. CANADA

youngs@IslandNet.com