Subject: Re[2]: Experience with M4-2
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 96 12:07:44 PST

     Yes I returned it immediately, but probably have to lose about $25 for
     the shipping and insurance.  I bought it from Don Chatterton in
     Seattle.  I simply could not believe this.

     The problem was the shutter and frame preview, which was totally off.
     I tried to exercise it starting at 1 sec as usual.  It was trigering
     like 1/125th at all the slow speeds.  The preview lever did not work
     at all.  It simply did not give me the right frame as I pushed it in
     and out.  Again it looked mint- with a little bit of scratches on the
     bottom plate.  Don used to be pretty good.

     I have lost about $25 only for my expectation.

     Regards,

     David