Subject: Roger Beamon
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 22:23:43 -0500

I for one was growing tired of Roger's rants and haughty attitude.Who
appointed him judge of what constitutes a proper on-topic thread for the
Leica Users Group?  I support Oddmund and others who want to broaden the
discussion with references to of all things - photography!  We should of
course keep focused on the Leica as the machine that enables our vision to
be recorded and shared with others.

Good Bye, Roger.  I doubt you will find happiness at any other site

Paul T.Collura
pcollura@epix.net