Subject: Re: Don Chatterton
From: suppona@m2.sprynet.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 11:14:57 +0000

That's been my experience as well.  I purchased a M4-P and 35mm f/2
Summicron from Don.  Both arrived the next day--I opted for Fedex
overnight--in better than described condition.  The camera arrived
in a Leica box with the instructions and neck strap.  The lens had
both caps, the lens shade and it's leather case. I didn't even ask
about such items because it's not unusual for that stuff to be long
gone. Don also tossed in one of those microfiber cleaning cloths.

I'm quite sure I'll do business with him again.

Roger Suppona
rasuppo@sprynet.com