Subject: Re: Zeiss Quality on the LUG?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 22:31:47 -0500

Hmm.  We're not comparing 1935 Leitz lenses to 1996 Leitz lenses.  We're
comparing 1935 Zeiss lenses, only now multi-coated, to 1996 Leitz lenses,
and these are closer in quality than you might suspect, depending on the
criteria you use.

Buy some and try 'em.  The investment is low, the rewards can be quite high.
And there are two great benefits:  for one thing, you're supporting the last
active LTM industry in the world and, thus, bolstering the heritage of Oskar
Barnack.  And if you drop the thing, you've lost $100 or so and not a grand!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!