Subject: PRODOVIT 150
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 12:45:01 -0700 (MST)

Anyone who has not tried one of these should do so before passing judgement.
I have one on loan (new) and it's nice. The autofocus works fine, the
transport is solid and has yet to screw up. It's small and quiet - and
because of it's relatively low wattage (150W) it doesn't throw off a lot of
heat. The heat thing isn't a problem now in November, but come August I
don't want to be dealing with it.
The machine was loaned to me as an attempt to get me to buy it (Benji, I'm
on to you). As I've demonstrated before (M6, 4 lenses, blah, blah blah) I
have considerable strength when it comes to fending off Leica salesmen. Any
input from someone who has a P150? I'd like some fact to back up the opinion
that this is a puny, sad projector.

ben