Subject: Digital Back
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:19:21 -0700 (MST)

Why not a digital back for the M camera? There's very little electronic
interface to build. The meter already is controlled by the back. The power
source could be built to attach like a bottom plate.

He he he!!! I've just single handedly flung the Leica rangefinder into the
digital age. I'm a *%$#@! genius!!! They're gonna love me in Solms!

Alright, I need seed capital, a team of engineers, a state of the art fab
facility, a company car - hmmm.. something German.

I'll take it public! Yeah, the public!

8^0 - out of control,

ben