Subject: Re: Zeisss Serial Numbers!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:36:48 -0500

At 10:14 PM 11/25/96 -0400, Dan C. wrote:

>At 07:59 PM 25/11/96 -0500, Marc wrote:
>>
>>WHAT does it take to get you folks to understand (growl!  grr!  argh!).  I
>>want ALL your Zeiss serial numbers!  Hans, please send me the number from
>>this jewel!
>
>Does this include current production Carl Zeiss lenses for Hasselblads?

I feel like the guy in that long-distance service TV ad.  ALL Zeiss numbers:
lenses, accessories, binoculars, Zeiss Ikon cameras, Compur and Prontor
shutters, Hensoldt gear, current production, out of production, &c &c.
Anything you send will be appreciated!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!