Subject: Re[2]: PRODOVIT 150
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 96 09:21:34 PST

     Hi,

My Pradovit 150 has a little problem you might be able to give a piece of advice
on.  I have not used it for about two years and started reusing it to find that
automatic movement did not work.  It would not go forward or backward at all.
Any advice will be appreciated.

     Regards,

     David
     seungmin@luxcom.com