Subject: Re: in between heartbeats:
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 10:23:44 +0000

> Ben Holmes wrote:
> >
> > >Fred Ward mentioned shooting some long times in the dark.
> >
> > DO NOT LAUGH!!! I MEAN IT.
> >
> > just wanted to share with the rest of the class.
> >
> > ben
> I'm sorry I can't help it. Did you miss the earlier post about anything
> you post to a list being archived forever somewhere?  Well, you may
> become famous for your technical training. You can always do shooting

What is strange about photographing bathrooms? I still have a series of
shots with odd iluminated washbowls, bath-tubs, boilers, taps and
flowing water. And it wasn't in my own bathroom at all. I asked for
permission to use my Minox (I always had it with me at that time,
loaded with Ilford XP1) and the answer was allways like "sure" or
"please show me the prints later".
People are used to me doing strange things with my camera.
(I don't know what they say behind my back but I still become invited
to their parties and some of them ask me for prints.)

Guess from where I took at least some of the exposures...

best regards

Stefan

PS: Maybe there are some differences in "bathroom-culture" between
my location and the states that make a different case of it.
The "shower-stall tabu" or something like that ;-)).

PPS:
>> Please resist all urges to comment on my experimentation. I learned

Sorry Ben, couldn't resist.

Ob-Leica:
Many thanks to all that gave me a reco on what Leicameter to buy.
I mailordered (from the US) a black MR4 on monday.
- --
Stefan Kahlert,
Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
uzs13b@uni-bonn.de