Subject: Re: Testing M6 Focusing...
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 14:27:59 -0400

At 12:58 PM 11/30/96, Wolfgang Sachse wrote:

>I want to check whether the focusing on my M6 is still
>calibrated to determine whether it needs service.
>
>What's your recommendation for a critical check of this?
>
>Thanks for your suggestions and advice.

You might also consider having an eye examination. People normally get
far-sighted as they age... and it affects one's ability to focus... even a
rangefinder camera.

It happened to me twice, over the last dozen years... both times gradually,
and imperceptably... and both times, my focus was "fixed" and sharpened by
new eyeglasses.

                                                Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906