Subject: Re: Happy returns
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 19:57:09 -0700 (MST)

I feel I'll do some damage
one fine day
no, I would not be convicted
by a jury of my peers
still crazy after all these years

Alastair - Great song! You've got me singing it and I'm afraid I'll be doing
so for the next several days. Happy birthday. Don't be surprised if your
first roll is great. Trust your meter - it's the best I've EVER used.

The first roll I put thru my M6 was an experience. You'll find yourself
shooting with greater "economy and precision", to quote Inge Morath. I
cannot wait to hear your impressions of the results of your first roll.

Again, happy birthday.

Regards,

ben