Subject: Re: Kodachrome, Kodalux, Qualudes ...
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 17:55:37 -0700 (MST)

Charlie -

        I for one think the new Ektachrome warmie stuff (SW) is fab. To each
his own.
        As for the grain in Kodachrome, I was always of the impression that
Kodachrome was a dye transfer based emulsion. Grain therefore would be
detectable only on a molecular level. Am I mistaken? It seems I learned (?)
about this when I was in my teens. Perhaps my memory fails me.

Long live Ektachrome SW!!!

ben