Subject: Re: Ramblings
From: "Charles E. Love, Jr." <cel14@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 17:30:43 -0500 (EST)

you said:
>Will give them a try, though I approach "warm" films with some trepidation.

I suggest using them in the way they are meant to be used, that is, they are
best in open shade, where they produce wonderfully accurate skin tones.
They are use a lot by fashion photographers under these conditions.  They
may well be too warm for ordinary landscape work--matter of taste, I guess.
Good luck.

Charlie

Charles E. Love, Jr.
CEL14@CORNELL.EDU