Subject: Re: WTB: SA 21/4 rear cap
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <mfokkema@pop3.worldaccess.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:57:01 +0000

> 	I found a 21/4 Super Angulon, but alas, it had no rear cap. It was a
> screw-mount version (or appeared to be). I have tried to find a picture of
> one of the "converted" SM lenses without luck.  Where, exactly is the
> tell-tale grub screw located?
> 	I bought it anyway and am now searching for the elusive deep dish rear cap.
> 	Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Corey Levenson
> San Antonio TX

Hello Corey,

You should be glad not  to find the scrubscrew hole,
because then it hasn't been converted which increases value.
I also own a 21/4.0 which is converted from sm to bm. This means that
there is a glossy chrome bm ring which is locked by a little screw at
110 degrees from the red dot. this screw should leave its mark at the
original lens which decreases value to 75% from a not converted sm
lens.
Anyhow, scrubscrew or not I love this lens!

BTW: I'm still searching for a sunshade.

Greetings,

                                  Michiel.