Subject: Leica Camera Stock & 70-180 APO Zoom
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@aimnet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:16:02 -0800

Dan, I apologize for not responding sooner. I've been away from my computer
& e-mail for awhile. To answer you about the current price of LCA, it's
47.90 and I did indeed give you the wrong URL. I'm sorry. The correct URL is:

http://www.deutsche-bank.de/cgi/stock

and Leica Camera is listed as Last, Close, Spot, & Previous

About the 70-180 APO Zoom. I managed to get one when they first came out. I
REALLY like this lens. It is indeed

S H A R P

My local dealer said that they weren't impressed by the slow focus (many
turns to focus) but I find it a positive aspect as you can easily focus
critically. It's not a sports lens. But it is REALLY SHARP and easy to
handle. Basically I love it!!!

Jim