Subject: Minolta CLE
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 96 09:05:17 PST

     Hi,

     The other day I was skim through the book, "McBroom's ..." to find
     comments about Minolta CLE.  He said CLE is had been the most advanced
     rangefinder camera before Contax G1 came out, which made it very
     collectible and high-priced.  His price guide on it was much higher
     than Leica CL.  I wonder if his comments are reasonable.
     Also I wonder if I can use any M lenses on CLE once it has no swinging
     arm.  How would it be compared to Leica CL?  Are Rokkor lenses for CLE
     comparable to Leica C lenses?

     Thank you again for all of you.

     Regards,

     David