Subject: Re: Yul Brynner: Photographer
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 19:18:32 -0500

Ben Holmes wrote:

> I just bought this book last night and it is very good.... This is a great book full of lovely photographs and would make a nice
> addition to any Leicaphile's library.
>
> ben
Sounds like an interesting book.  Is that the proper title? (Yul
Brynner: Photographer) and who is the publisher?
Thanks, Mike

BTW, last night (sunday) I tuned into the CBS news program "60 Minutes"
as they were part way into a story about twin brother photojournalists
who appear to have been to all the "bad" places in the world to photo-
graph news stories including video of them calmly walking along photo-
graphing a running street gun battle in Haiti.  I missed their names
and apparently have been ignorant of their work.  If anyone in the group
can help me out with this, would be appreciated, including the names of
the three books they  have done.
MG