Subject: Re: Turnley Brothers... was: Yul Brynner: Photographer
From: "Charles E. Dunlap" <cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:41:07 -0700

>Mike,
>I did not see the 60 Min. episode, but the only twin photojournalists are
>the Turnley brothers.

I didn't see it mentioned earlier, but one of the brothers is wearing a
black M in several of the segments. In particular he is carrying it as his
only camera at one point. The way they bang their camera's around the M
must be as tough as its reputation. I know I treat my M6 with care, but
it's good to know it can take abuse if I need to dish it out.

- -Charlie