Subject: Re: LTM Repairs!
From: bmwr100r@subcellar.mwci.net
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 12:06:31 +0000

I really like her personality.  I enjoy talking to her.  We both also
have another common interest which is european Motorcycles.  Of
course many people think I have a less-than-charming personality also
.  One think about Sherry is that she has always done a fairly
quick turn around for me.  Some other repair places (esp in NJ) seem
to take months just to send me an estimate.  I have never had a
problem with any of the actual work.