Subject: Re: M6 RF Flare Prob
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 96 09:02:45 HKT

     Hi All,

        Anybody who have their M6 or M4-P viewfinder subjected to flare or
     vertical mis-alignment please post their problem and also the serial
     number of the camera. (if you are willing) I'm making a record and
     investigating whether it is the problem of the stock in certain period
     or it just offense by chance!

     Michael
     eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk