Subject: Re: lightmeter for an old M
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 08:37:31 -0500

For convience with an M body, the MR or MR4 meters can't be beat. They are
"semi-automatic", have a clearly defined area of view and can't get lost. A
blck one in nice condtion will cost about $200 or a little more.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>