Subject: Ben The Instigater
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:45:31 -0700 (MST)

Well, I think my little poll tells all. At my last count 38 responses FOR D.
Chatterton joining LUG. Zero (publicly) against. B. Reid is conspicuously
absent from the remarks and I wonder what is his stance? I'm sure we'll know
soon enough.

As for Mr. Chatterton: It would be my guess that he got some negative
remarks and saw that as possible downside to his relationship with the Leica
buying community. Smart, I suppose.

We shall see.

ben