Subject: membership of list
From: Douglas McLernon <dmcl@iol.ie>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 13:16:29 GMT

I see no reason anyone ought to be excluded from the list as long as they
keep to  a Leica thread or offer the occasional barb - like asking Marc
about any relationship between the size of his hands and why --- one model
50mm Summicron is longer than another :^) Its good "craic" (ask Marc for the
translation ) - I don't think offers of sale belong, but see nothing wrong
in someone wanting to buy a special bit of gear asking the list about it.

IMHO we do spend too much time on which lens resolves more lines  - type
chatter, and to some extent I believe our French friend's comments about
tools for the job are  correct - - -  good to see politics off his mind.

  Qestions about equipment are great but I think I receive more from those
posts on how others USE their Leicas.

Happy Christmas and holidays to you all.

Doug
Dr. Douglas McLernon, Department of Economics,,Trinity College
,Dublin 2.  IRELAND TEL:353 1 6081325, FAX 353 1 6772503
Home: 20 Claremont Road, Dublin 4. IRELAND
 TEL or FAX: 353 1 6604754, MOBILE: 353 87 545880
 Personal E-mail:<dmcl@iol.ie>