Subject: Re: Advice on a trade
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 08:46:44 -0500

I'm really not certain I follow what Ben's needs are.  Most of the Leica
lenses will focus to .7m (28") or so, and there's always the NF Summicron.
That ought to fill the frame with the face & hands of an infant.  And 1m
(40") is the minimum focus on all the 90mm lenses, so this ought to also
fill the frame as required.

Getting rid of Leica and into another system altogether to fill one narrow
need which, at least from the information at hand, Leica seems to meet
already seems of questionable wisdom.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!