Subject: Re: Viewfinder
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 14:21:50 +0000

Joaquin wrote:

>Can anybody tell me how to subscribe me to "The Viewfinder"?
>Thanks.

You have to join the Leica Historical Society of America. They accept
credit cards, and the subscription for us expats is US$50. Mind you, they
misprinted it on the current renewal card as US$500, which ain't the best
value-for-money.

Write to:

Stanley E Hodges Jr.
Secretary-Treasurer
LHSA
7611 Dornoch Lane
Dallas
Texas
75248-2327
USA

I've been a member for a year, and find Viewfinder absolutely fascinating.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst
Cork Florists