Subject: LUG Gallery (Re: Don Chatterton)
From: Roy Zartarian <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 12:16:24 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Dec 1996, Dan Cardish wrote:

> Maybe the LUG, along with a FAQ, need a gallery where we can be encouraged
> to display our images (of course taken with Leicas).  This may be the sort
> of distraction that can keep us focused on what this list is supposed to be
> about.  I haven't a clue as to how this can be arranged, but maybe the list
> owner can find some space on his server.

A mass of jpgs may put a strain on Brian's relationship with his sysop.
On the other hand, a list of image URLs submitted by the members to a
wlling individual somewhat fluent in HTML and posted periodically may be a
workable alternative.

Just US$0.02 from overcast, chilly Connecticut.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart