Subject: Re: 20mm Russar lens for Leica
From: Evanjoe685@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:22:37 -0500

Hi Mark,
BTW I'm not in London, but in New Jersey, USA.  Apparently your message came
in
after my original posting on the Leica Users Forum.  If I could get it here
instead of calling up London, then fine by me.  But if you have sold it since
this posting, (Friday Dec 27,  at 1:30AM, I just walk into mu house from
work.) then I will pursue the London connection.

Evan