Subject: Re: LUGGERS?
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 21:21:38 -0400

At 5:12 PM 12/30/96, J. Redfern wrote:

>I was never over enamoured with "Luggers" but I flatly refuse to be
>referred to as a "Lugie".
>;)
>"J"

I kinda like "LUGers"... which is a lot like another piece of Fine German
Craftsmanship... prized by some as a collectable, and by others for its for
its ability to perform the function for which it was designed.

However... Lugers ARE Politically Incorrect, and have been involved in Much
Unhappiness in our World... I can understand that some would find the term
objectionable.

                                                Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906