Subject: Re: Info needed on weird stuff
From: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 06:51:48 -0500 (EST)

Ken,
If you want an original rear cap for you Canon 25/3.5 I can't help you.
(I have an original cap for my Canon 19/3.5 which I won't part with).

However, I was able to make a nice workable recessed M-mount rear cap for
my Canon 19 as follows:

Take a plastic M rear cap. Cut a hole in it the size of the protruding
rear element. Then, with epoxy, glue a plastic bottle cap of the
appropriate size over the hole. With a file smooth the interior of the
cavity created. All done.

Michael Volow, M.D. (mvolo@acpub.duke.edu)
Department of Psychiatry, Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
919 286 0411 Ext 6933