Subject: Small World
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 12:24:05 -0700 (MST)

I mentioned in a post that I had brunch at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park
on Christmas day with my family. Steve Kobrin in PA noticed this and replied
that he was also there the same day. He described himself and his daughter
to me by email and I looked through my pictures and had indeed made a photo
of him (he was sitting right next to us).

Proof that the world is indeed very small and of course flat.

,/8^|