Subject: Re: Meters and screw mounts
From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 10:08:20 GMT

Happy New Year to all.

I have a Gossen Sixtino, is this called the Pilot in US?, a small
selenium meter which will take a camera shoe. It also has a built in
incident light metering facilty in the form of a sliding blind; very
neat. I keep mine in it's hard plastic case; so easy to carry in a
pocket. I am always amazed at it's sensitivity and use it as a
reference meter when checking other meters at dealers or camera fairs.

I have owned Gossen Lunalight and Lunasix F meters but traded the
latter for a Minolta Auto Meter 111F.

A useful book for Gossen owners, and for other meter users in
general, is "Exposure Metering and Creative Photography" by Heinz von
Lichem, a Gossen publication;a good translation from the German.

Reg

- --
R.Ronaldson         Norwich
                      Norfolk