Subject: Re: 3 cam conversion
From: Chris Fortunko <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 22:10:26 -0700

I am also interested in finding an answer to this question. I have a 2-cam
"diesel" 180mm Elmarit-R, which could benefit from such a conversion. I am
not willing to spend $ 250 on this simple operation.

By the way, does anyone know when Leica stopped making 3-cam lenses. It
seems that some of the new lenses still have 3 cams. I was looking at a
recent 28mm-R lens and found that it has 3 cams.

Chris