Subject: Leica & stereo
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 20:19:17 -0800

Hello!

       I have just joined this group and should probably introduce
myself...quickly.

       My name is Jamie Drouin and I use several different cameras and
formats, but always return to my 'real' camera...a Leica M6.  I also do
quite a bit of work with stereoscopic imagery and would appreciate hearing
from anyone who might use Leicas in this regard.  Specifically, I am
interested in a beamsplitter to use on the M6.  Perhaps someone has some
suggestions as to a make/model which will compliment the Leica design?

                                        Thank you...jamie.

Jamie Drouin (jdrouin@islandnet.com)
    Photographer & collector of
     Stereophotographic items