Subject: Noctilux F1 and use?
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Jan 97 09:43:32 EST

I have been using this particular lens for some time and I use it wide open at
f.1 or 1 stop down most of the time while shooting by "available darkness" and
wondered how many others use theirs in a similar manner?

Or is it used always stopped down, and if so "why"?  When it is such an
incredible lens at the largest aperture and the ethereal affects of the
backround either in b&w and certainly with colour.

Not to mention the subject separation while wide open.

Any comments?

ted grant