Subject: BOOWU-M with M6
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 17:44:43 -0800

        I am interested in obtaining the BOOWU-M (close-up set) for using
with my M6.  Does anyone know if there are any problems matching up these
two items?  Also, are there any opinions on the quality of using this set?
Since I do a great deal of slides from Japanese prints at the gallery where
I work, this would seem ideal.  Also, according to the Hove Accessory Guide
I will require adaptor UOORE/16508 to use it with my Summicron.  Anyone
know the availability and price for this item?

                                                     jamie.

Jamie Drouin (jdrouin@islandnet.com)
    Photographer & collector of
     Stereophotographic items