Subject: Re: Noctilux F1 and use?
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 97 09:03:53 HKT

     Have you ever tried the old version of Noctilux f1.2 lens? It is even
     much wonderful! The f1.2 lens is the only aspherical lens at that time
     and the performance is better thant the new f1 lens.(the new lens is
     not good, in term of sharpness and contrast, under bright sun light
     even stopped down to f5.6 or f8) I think only the 50mm f2 or f1.5
     Zeiss Opton lens can be compared with the old Noctilux f1.2.

     Michael

     eesyliu@ee.polyu.edu.hk