Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #320
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 04:24:50 -0500

   From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
   Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 16:30 GMT0

   If anyone wants me to have a look at these items any time, I can always
   pop in there. I've bought several s/h items there, and sold a Nikon F on
   commision through them, and they're pleasant, helpful and seem honest.

David, that's a kind offer.  Personally, if you have a chance to pop
in there next time you're in Watford, I'd be interested in hearing
more about this Russian PC shift lens for Leica R4.  Does it have an
auto diaphragm?  Does it appear well-made?  Is there a Russian factory
that is now making R-mount lenses, or is this just a T-mount lens on
an R adapter?

Thanks very much for any info you can get for me.

- -Patrick